Friday, September 2, 2016

If You Are Not Sure What You Want, Ask Yourself What You DON'T Want.

My dear readers.

I don't really know what to write about this week. I started writing a few pieces, but gave up half way because I was not completely feeling them.

It has been a week of ups & downs. I know it has been two weeks since I've been back from India, yet...

Forgive me, my attachment towards that place is too much, I know.

I ain't no saint or guru. I have my own inner work to do.

People always assume that the Tantra path is the easy path. In actuality, the work of any spiritual seeker is the same: to remove attachment. It's just the object of attachment which may differ.

There were so many happy times in India. & I am probably seeing her through rose-coloured glasses because I've only seen a small side of her, but still.

I digress.

Some things can never be explained.

I may not know exactly what I want in life, but I do know a few things which I want, & what I don't want.

Someone asked me just yesterday, 'did you find yourself?' to which I replied, 'there is no one to be found.' But in fact, I did find myself. & I refuse to hide the real me anymore.

Thank you for your patience. I will be back in full writer mode soon, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment